WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how you guys feel about the option of thread rating we have here on WUS. I see only a few do it here (a bit harshly too sometimes), and as far as I can tell it looks like it's not a very common thing to do on other forums.

Is it worth bothering, or just pointless? :think:

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I completely ignore it. Ratings have no influence on whether I read a thread or not, so it's pointless as far as I'm concerened.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I agree that its pointless. I never look at it and 90% of the time forget that its even there. If i saw a thread did have a bad rating i'd most likely have a look just to see why.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I completely ignore it too. I only really notice it at all if I suddenly see a string of stars, and think, 'What's all that about?'.

I never assume the rating has anything to do with the quality of the thread... ;-)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
What thread rating? :think: b-):-d

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
its where u

or

personally, rated some that is fun to read !!!! ignore most of them, though !!!
Oh, is that what it means :-d:-! I really knew that, but I generally ignore it for the G threads.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i ignore, i have a similar feature on my i-pod, you can rate the music 1 to 5 stars, if your only rating your music at 1 star then surely its not worth putting on your i-pod? o|

1 - 9 of 9 Posts