WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a mesh band for my vintage Omega Seamaster Deville. I am considering this one, but I want to know if the deployant is one of the ones that makes a full circle when it's not clasped or if it closes via a piece that hooks on to the other side of the band like I know that this one does. I have not been successful in finding more information about this band or the deployant.

Also, do any of you have pics of old Omega seamasters, etc on mesh bands? I think it will be a pretty cool look.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a mesh band for my vintage Omega Seamaster Deville. I am considering this one, but I want to know if the deployant is one of the ones that makes a full circle when it's not clasped or if it closes via a piece that hooks on to the other side of the band like I know that this one does. I have not been successful in finding more information about this band or the deployant.

Also, do any of you have pics of old Omega seamasters, etc on mesh bands? I think it will be a pretty cool look.

Thanks,
Alex
Sorry, I don't know the difference between the two, but they do not look the same in the way they connect together. I would buy the one that looked the closest to what I needed. Make sure you measure the difference between the lugs to get the right size!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts