WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received my 2nd Zilla today. It's Titanium this time. I would like to know if TiZilla comes with an extension strap. My SS version comes with an extension strap but this Titanium version doesn't include any extension. Is it normal? If not I have to claim the seller. When I took it out of the box, it wasn't ticking but as soon as I took it outside of my house, it started ticking two bumps per interval and after a while about 10 mins, it started ticking one interval per second. EcoDrive is indeed a very rugged technology.

Here are some dirty shots. :) Charging on progress

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought a used one from a WUS member who live in Germany and he sent it in the original (cool) box with the manuals, etc and it DID have an extension thingamajig, so I'm guessing they do come with these from the factory. I haven't worn one of my Seikos in a week and a half thanks to this TiZilla! :(

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I was just nick picking some accessories although I'd never use those diving extensions. :)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Mine came with the strap extension, Andrew. Maybe you should contact the seller and ask why it wasn't included. Great shots, too;-)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I bought mine new and it did not come with any extensions.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Nice Zilla set you got there :-! I could not pass up the deal they had on USwatches and got my Ti Zilla about 2 weeks ago. It hits the marks and is just a great watch. I love the blue lume |> |> I wanted to find out if walts make a Ti adapter for straps.:think:

Sorry to get a little off topic but yes it should have had the extender. I have 7 1/4 wrist and there is at least one extra inch of strap on the standard rubber strap I did try the adapter just for fun and I think its a little overkill but It should have been included. :-s

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
weird.
I got mine new from a company/owner that posts here, and I didnt get any extension.
I'll be diving with it this weekend, and from my pre trials all seem ok as far as wearing it with the wet suit.
Still...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Walt's adapters and aftermarket rings are SS, nothing in Ti. Titanium would probably double the cost, I'm guessing, and they're pretty precious to begin with. For me to get the adapters and ring is 2/3 of what I spend on the watch in the first place! I know they're good quality and he's the only person making this product, but it'd be nice if Citizen would take the hint and make something comparable available.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I bought my SS zila of ebay new and it did not come with an extension either. I don't really care becuase I replaced the fugly factory band with walts adapters and much better looking band. Wondering though what the extension looks like. Is it just and extra piece of rubber strap with a new buckle?

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I bought my SS zila of ebay new and it did not come with an extension either. I don't really care becuase I replaced the fugly factory band with walts adapters and much better looking band. Wondering though what the extension looks like. Is it just and extra piece of rubber strap with a new buckle?

Yes thats about it. I have 7 1/4 wrist and think the stock strap would fit over a wet suite no problem :)

edit. has anybody moded a Zilla with some type of black coating I think it would be very coooool

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts