WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

Up for sale is an Invicta 0511 (part of the higher end Invicta "Reserve" collection), with a very unique dial - it's a mother of pearl dial with a dragon skeleton where you can also see the date wheel. Looks incredible and gets a lot of compliments! It is honestly a stunning watch. Add to that the 500m rated water resistance (not tested by me) and the Swiss SW200 automatic movement and you've got yourself a great watch for the price. I'm listing it up priced for quick sale for only REDUCED AUD$215 shipped and paypaled (REDUCED AUD$200 when shipping without the LARGE Invicta box) - note the currency is Australian dollars. Item is located in Australia - shipping to Conus, Australia preferred. I will consider other destinations but please do contact me first. Registered air post will be used.

Have sold a few watches with fantastic feedback on my Ebay account - happy to provide you references if requested. Transaction must be done through Paypal "purchase of goods" option to ensure your peace of mind.

Reason for selling - like many watch collectors, I've collected too many watches, only option was to buy another watch box but I think 23 watches is enough!

Condition: Excellent, no scratches on crystal, back, would rate about 93% (please see pictures to determine the condition)
Movement: Swiss Sw200
Crystal: Flame fusion crystal
Case: Steel case
Dimensions: 52 mm diameter, 20mm height
Caseback: Display
Crown: screw-down
Dial: black dial
Strap/bracelet: rubber strap
WR: 500 metres

Enjoy the pictures =)

Invicta 3.jpg

Invicta 2.jpg

Invicta 1.jpg

Invicta 4.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buyer unable to come up with funds - the watch is STILL AVAILABLE.

Will be sold to whoever makes Paypal payment first!

200 Aud is a bargain for a watch with these specs, 500m Water resistance (specified by Invicta) + beautiful Mother of Pearl dial that changes appearance based on how the light strikes it + the SW 200 Swiss movement + a dragon cut-out showing the date wheel + a stunning display back

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD on Evilbay - by the time I got new commitments to buy, there were already bids on Ebay so I felt it fair to honour them. Sorry guys - would love to sell my next watch to a fine member of WUS =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts