Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If there were a crown guard

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most other right handers, I usually wear my watch on my left hand. But I find the crown often digs into my hand, so I often resort to wearing my watch on my right hand -- obviously making more opportunities to scratch, smash, etc. I'm curious what your thoughts are about crowns on the left side. Why aren't there more of that design? Obviously setting it might be a pain, but if I wear the watch often I'm rarely having to reset it. Or is it there just aren't that many good left sided crown designs?

Full disclosure: I'm working on a watch design and thinking about these things and value your thoughts!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
for me, i wear my watch a little bit "higher" above the portruding bone thingy on wrist i didn't know the name of. Or use bracelet after the watch.
Otoh, u might want looking at watches with crown at 4 or 12(buffalo/bull head) but that mostly on sport watches afaik.

Tlapatlaked

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
The crown never bothers me, but I also wear the watch above the bone thing. I don't like how they feel any lower.

·
Registered
260 Posts
How big is the watch? I'm a righty and wear my watch on the right. Larger watches (divers) 4 o'clock crown, something smaller...no preference. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts