WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Setting and testing alarms per the manual nothing happens.

Anybody have a woriking alarm 1000 module that they can compare it to?

Here are some pics of the module. Does not appear there is any coiled spring that would contact the caseback? I have a pic with the lower pointer showing where I suspect it might go?

Next pic shows the caseback inside and the battery strap. One curiously minor item is that the plastic tab on one side (top - see arrow) has disappeared. I can still close the caseback carefully with the strap and battery in the proper place.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Trial and error is my best idea. Somebody was once successful in making a spring by breaking open a springbar and cutting the spring to length. You could try it it any likely-looking holes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tribe,

I may do that, however I am trying to rule out that the tab on the far right which contact the caseback is the alarm contact. The pieso disc on the caseback would not contact this tab when the caseback is screwed into place.

Anybody have a 1000 module or pic of one that I could compare?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Issue resolved. Evidently during a prior battery change, the small spring that contacts the caseback came out. Replaced in the proper position, now works perfectly.

Thanks for looking,

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts