WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I bought myself a RADO Original Diver 300m automatic with hardened steel bezel and on a bracelet. This is probably the most beautiful diver in a retro style that i've come across recently. I bought it for 1195 EUR on the 29th Dec and need to sell it to fund my expedition flights this year. I'll stick to my altimeter for now, as ugly as it is!

I have all papers, boxes, guarantees from Rado and the jewellers. Everything as you would buy it from your own RADO AD. PM or email me at the following as my email server is out this week.

colm.odwyer[at]gmail.com

some pics are attached. More available and ref numbers etc. will be provided to serious buyers. For more info, just PM or email me.

thanks

col

Attachments

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
The Sales Corner rules require that you post a price. Thanks.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, apologies to all. As stated, it is practically new (worn for three days!). I paid 1195 EUR ($1585 US). Since it is NEw from an AD with ALL necessaries with it, I'll ask $1500 US including shipping, all in.
Thanks
col

·
Registered
3 Posts
You do realize list price in the US at least is around $1300 and they can be had for about $700 online?

Would be willing to take offers (but obviously no ridculous lowball ones!). This is 99%, just bought (as stated above) and sitting in its box.

thanks

col

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

I bought myself a RADO Original Diver 300m automatic with hardened steel bezel and on a bracelet. This is probably the most beautiful diver in a retro style that i've come across recently. I bought it for 1195 EUR on the 29th Dec and need to sell it to fund my expedition flights this year. I'll stick to my altimeter for now, as ugly as it is!

I have all papers, boxes, guarantees from Rado and the jewellers. Everything as you would buy it from your own RADO AD. PM or email me at the following as my email server is out this week.

colm.odwyer[at]gmail.com

some pics are attached. More available and ref numbers etc. will be provided to serious buyers. For more info, just PM or email me.

thanks

col
hi col have u got a contact tel no regards ian

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD

Thanks WUS and whoever bought it (it was a loooonngg time ago), just realized the post was still open!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts