WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I am dedicating this photo series to STARSCREAM, the honorable Ambassador of Devastation!

hahaha thanks bro! I really want this one as well, but after getting 2 Eminems, Vito and the LY 6930 + Customs all in 1 month.. gotta chill out till the March Camo releases. Hopefully it's still around for a while.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha thanks bro! I really want this one as well, but after getting 2 Eminems, Vito and the LY 6930 + Customs all in 1 month.. gotta chill out till the March Camo releases. Hopefully it's still around for a while.
I know what you mean... but I couldnt wait, now that Devastator is in the house, the Romanticator just had to follow! In fact they have been getting rare in Germany lately... could not take the chance... But I imagine they will be back..
Dont remind me - the Camo series... there's three with my name on them!

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I know what you mean... but I couldnt wait, now that Devastator is in the house, the Romanticator just had to follow! In fact they have been getting rare in Germany lately... could not take the chance... But I imagine they will be back..
Dont remind me - the Camo series... there's three with my name on them!
which 3? I want these:

G-Shock 2014 want list.jpg

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I am only into the GD-120 series....
there was also a red one plus the two you have in yours there... I think it was these three. is there also a purple one?
then the green one there could be a bonus for sure... could look real cool. gotta see real photos...
no purple one.. Camo series is these:

Camo.jpg

yeah, am waiting to see more pics as well.. that damn catalog is still no where to be found. lol

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no purple one.. Camo series is these:

View attachment 1330745

yeah, am waiting to see more pics as well.. that damn catalog is still no where to be found. lol
Ah well then it's these three 120s..... and possible have a look at the non-camos...

but then there wil be other hot candidates by then... so I am relaxed and patient. those look great though!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: R O M A N T I C A T O R !!!! before joining the Devastator on his first missi...

Damn cool GM and I tend 2 agree with starscream's comment :) :) The backlight just too good. Great colour themes and an outstanding and breathtaking landscape. Great work. Enjoy GM :)
And even without the light, that green screen is incredibly luminous when outside under the sky!
Really deserves the name "crazy colors series"...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice photos! Especially this one. I was scared for Romanticator. :)

starscream's "Antonio Banderas reaction" made my day. Had a big laugh on that one.
That was actually a scary thing - Romanticator is really floating right above a 200m drop. there is nothing under that tree! :rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart
wasnt so easy to place it there either... don't think I would have done that with my new frogman to be honest. :-s
But Romanticator is an adventurer, he can take it! b-)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts