WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My watch has stopped synchronizing with the Radio signal after it has run out of power. I read all the post on the matter but all points to having to charge the watch for many days. I have charged it for over three days, using a LED watch charging station and the charge indicator in the watch shows max.

However the radio time synchronization still does not work.

When I try to manually activate it (function selector showing TME and long press of the button at 4 o clock) the seconds hand moves to 11 o'clock (where text NO is), then it beeps quickly 3 times and returns to normal time mode.

I tried many times but always get the same result.

This issue happened to me also some time ago, but I don't remember how I did fix it.

Hope someone on this forum has tried and solved this issue?

Thanks in beforehand

·
Registered
919 Posts
Go to Apple apps store pay $1.99 and download this app called Clock Wave. Used the to syn anytime and anywhere! Make sure to press and hold to activate on demand receiver until the second hand points at RX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again for the suggestion. What should that help me with? I have no problem to receive the radio signal in my area.

It is like something else is wrong and the watch is try to tell me that by pointing to NO and bipping three times. Just don't know what that means and how to fix it.

If the problem was reception the seconds hand will move to RX at 12 and wait thete trying to find the signal.

Brg

·
Registered
194 Posts
If resetting your Citizen Promaster Skyhawk radio-control watch to the factory default settings and then setting the home city on the watch doesn't solve the time signal reception problem that you are having with your Citizen Promaster Skyhawk watch, then obviously the thing to do is send it to a Citizen Watch Service Center (Citizen USA in Torrance, California if you reside in the USA) to have them repair it rather than downloading the atomic clock app onto your cellphone or laptop computer, because the whole point of owning and wearing a radio-control watch is to, as the old expression goes, "set it and forget it" so that you never have to do a manual receive operation to get the time calibration signal!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.