WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rado Diastar New original Split Second Chronograph (Blue) R12694163

This is going to be an odd post because I'm not exactly sure how much to ask for this watch. I would like to sell a brand new (never worn)

I just received it and I know it was bought in Japan. The original price tag is still on it and the warranty card is dated and stamped for a couple of weeks ago.

I know it was bought at a major Japanese retailer called Bic Camera, but I am not sure if they are an authorized dealer or not. I know that the retailer offers a 2 year warranty and that they did stamp and date the warranty card. They sell most major brands including IWC, Rolex, Omega, and Cartier and are a national retailer with a good reputation here.

Details:

Blue Dial
Chronograph
Self Winding Automatic Movement (I believe it is a Valjoux 7770 - 28,000 vib/h, 29 rubies, COSC-certified chronometer 48-hour power reserve)
Polished with Brushed Steel Case & Bracelet
Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
100 Meters / 330 Feet Water Resistant
46mm X 39mm (some list it at 38.5mm) = 1 3/4" X 1 1/2" Case
7" Adjustable Bracelet
Titanium Deployment Buckle
Luminescent Hands & Markers
Screw Down Crown & Case Back

Original Box (outside box and unique oval shaped inner case), Booklet, Micro Fiber Cloth, and Warranty Card/Pouch INCLUDED.

As it is pristine and (I put it on my wrist once but never even closed the claps) it has stayed wrapped in the plastic that the Bic Camera employees put on it at the point of sell. I can take the wrap off and offer better pictures upon request. Photos are stock photos of the same exact model as I the ones I have taken of the actual watch are too big for this website. I will email anyone with serious interest in the watch several photos of the actual watch upon request.

I haven't been able to find more than a few available online and they are from non-AD's and many are out of stock. The lowest price I have found for this watch is between $4,450 - $5,000 USD.

I believe I will ask $4,000 OBO as it is brand new, still under warranty (official or retail). I am currently living in Japan, but I will be traveling to the US in December/January so I can ship it locally if the timing works out
. backStock.jpg stock2.jpg frontstock3.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts