WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD -- If the Omega Constellation Chronometer I'm selling is slightly out of your price range, then you can still own a highly regarded, easily recognized classic timepiece that has not change in design for decades: The RADO Diaster. This classic timepiece is in almost everyone's budget, and should be in every WIS rotation.

Purchased in 2006, and full-service by Rado in 2011, this beauty is running +2.5/24h seconds on the wrist -- COSC range! The fractional, beveled sapphire crustal is gorgeous and eye-catching. The special hard metal on the case shows NO MARKS WHATSOEVER -- rich out of the showroom! It really is advance material on this watch.

Comes with original boxes and papers. A beautiful timepiece that will be relevant in decades from now (I've seen pictures and write-ups of the Diastars from decades ago, which looks exactly like this one from 2006...not one thing different!)

$279 Paypal and I ship to your door CONUS, USPS Priority. This is a rare find for a very low price. (I just haven't worn it enough and it's taking up space in my watch winder.)

Respectable timeless classic and will look good on any wrist.

I've done NUMEROUS deals on WUS (search under Powerband) with ALL EXCELLENT feedback.

Please PM me, or email me at (kindly remove spaces): popmartini @ gmail . com

Thank you and good luck!

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD!
Sorry I could not reply to so many inquiries.
Thank you buyer and WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts