WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Will post pictures as soon as my Railmaster arrives:-! It`s the 39mm version.
Good choice. Wearing mine again today. Looks like nothing else is getting wrist time for a few days. Too nice of a watch!

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Hey Heat! Can't wait to see the Rail. A wonderful looking watch. Did you get used? Congratulations. John Wilson

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
John's Railmaster pix helped sway me to buy one...

Beware of his pictures.
Thanks! It's one of my favorites to photograph. The hardest is the X-33! I'm thinking because it's TI? A lot of times the camera does not capture the shade of the metal correctly. John Wilson.

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Damn Guys ....

you RM owners are killing me. Every time I get close to buying a Speedy, something else begins to get my attention. I think my problem is that I like the Speedy more on other peoples wrist. Any of you ever try on the RM chrono? Now that is a fine watch. - David

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Re: Damn Guys ....

you RM owners are killing me. Every time I get close to buying a Speedy, something else begins to get my attention. I think my problem is that I like the Speedy more on other peoples wrist. Any of you ever try on the RM chrono? Now that is a fine watch. - David
No arguments with you on that But the chrono's as a big as a barn. :-(
I can't get my 39mm RM off my wrist. Omega magically captured classic vintage design with their newer co-axial movement. Best retro watch I've seen in years by anyone. I can live without the second hand (sort of) ;-).
Was looking at the Dynamic reissues, but RM still trumps them.

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
When you gonna

No arguments with you on that But the chrono's as a big as a barn. :-(
I can't get my 39mm RM off my wrist. Omega magically captured classic vintage design with their newer co-axial movement. Best retro watch I've seen in years by anyone. I can live without the second hand (sort of) ;-).
Was looking at the Dynamic reissues, but RM still trumps them.
shut up and post a damned picture of that thing?
We are waiting...................
jim

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Thanks! It's one of my favorites to photograph. The hardest is the X-33! I'm thinking because it's TI? A lot of times the camera does not capture the shade of the metal correctly. John Wilson.
Don't know about that, but surfaces reflect light differently. Also, the human eye sees what it wants to see, but the camera sees it all. You might have to make adjustments in a good photo editing program to get it to appear as you shot it. Could be something easy like adjusting the color temperature. to go from warm to cool, or vice-versa.

I can safely say that no Omega publicity watch pictures were not retouched significantly. The watch pictures that you and others post are much "purer".
Only wish we got the hefty day rate + expenses that the Omega photog got. Plus he had the wine and caviar spread out for the Omega execs on the set.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
This was taken with the Canon G1. It captured the TI metal very well. If I hold the watch to this photo it's identical. John Wilson.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Now that's the best X-33 pic yet for color.

Do I now have to go buy one?
Please John, stop posting pictures of watches I don't own.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
the more i look at the railmasters the more I like them . Hmm Railmaster or Speedy what a choice

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I really like the Railmaster. It´s very classy. Congrats!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Beautiful watch. Enjoy your new addition. I've always like the simplicity of this watch. Looks great on a leather strap too. :-!

Soo many nice watches...too little money to buy them all.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts