WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometime ago we got a couple of old Raketa catalogues from Petrodvorec. I have a feeling that they have been already posted but I'm not sure. Here is the beginning of one of them. Let me know if they are already posted and I stop.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here we go ...

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
It could be a dealer ( pre-1991, SSSR stay for CCCP) for the foreign market, the catalog is multilingual, the watches seems to be late '80.

Please, could you rescan the first page? is not much readable!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will try to post the rest of the first catalog, but my attempt to re-post better version of the first page earlier today was not successful.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
No idea. I cannot even figure out what year it is. I have a couple of more. Will post soon.
Dr. Watchmaker - it's the 1975 catalogue.

You mentioned you have a couple more - I would really love to see them!!

Thanks again,
Paul

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you Paul! Just curious how you found this out?

I have now four pdf files about 2 Mb each. Please let me know where to place them.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Thank you Paul! Just curious how you found this out?

I have now four pdf files about 2 Mb each. Please let me know where to place them.
I downloaded the same catalogue from somewhere - alas I cannot remember where, but I think it was from this forum (??), and it was labelled as 1975, I think. (It was a long time ago...)

For the other files - these are other catalogues? I am sure everyone here (especially me!) will be very pleased to see them!! I'm not sure how you upload them to the forum, but I can give you my email address if you like?

Best wishes,
Paul

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Ah - I see; these are the other sections of the 1975 catalogue, yes?
Many thanks for posting them :) :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts