WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here, I'm posting as attachments the various Raketa and Raketa-related catalogs I've accumulated.

IMPORTANT POINTS:

1) Many of these are ones which I originally found on this site; but I have re-posted them here so as to have everything in one place. My thanks to everyone who did the hard work of scanning and posting these originally. Others have come from other sites, or are scans of my own.

2) I hope that people (here and elsewhere) do not mind my re-posting material obtained from them. Where possible, I've indicated where the originals were downloaded from. If you are the original source of one of these catalogues, and would prefer me NOT to include it here, please let me know, I will remove it.

3) DATES are questionable. Most of these catalogues do not contain printed dates, and I am usually reliant on other people's opinion on their year of publication.

4) Please keep any discussions on this thread limited to Raketa catalogue-related topics. This INCLUDES the other brands which were made exclusively or partly at Petrodvoretz, namely:
Raketa
Baltika
Cardinal
Cbet
Cornavin
Corsar
Leningrad
Lotos
Majak
Neva
Peterhoff
Petrodvoretz
Pilot
Pobeda
Polarnie
Rekord
Russia
Sekonda
Start
Vympel

5) If you have any catalogues, brochures or adverts which are not here, and which cover these brands, please add your resources!

6) If you know of any errors (for example, in date), please let me know.

7) All the files are PDFs; in most cases, I have added a note at the beginning regarding the file's origin.

THIS is the link to the catalogues - they are all in a single ZIP file, of about 600Mb.

Cheers,
Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts