WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello friends,

I have just finished translating and explaining the newly signed agreement between Raketa and Total Vostok LLC. This article includes a link to the original Russian language press release for those of you that read Cyrillic.

Click here to read the full article- ad free

Thanks as always for the support and for making these efforts with Raketa possible. We're running stories that have been delayed due to the pandemic so as always, thank you for your patience.

Jacob

· Registered
176 Posts
After buying 1mL of some Moebius 8000 for a price reminding me of Champagne I didn't have in a night club I didn't go (10kUSD/L) I fully understand that if you want to experiment with these lubricants you'd need to partner up with a source of material and knowledge.

It adds to my confusion that the Total branch is called Vostok, but that's probably just me...

Best of luck to all parties!

· Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully they'll go well, bad news is that our high street jewellers/watch retailers are having a bad time, so will they invest in another 'line'?
Hard to say. I assume you're referring to the UK when you say "our jewlers". America is too big to make sweeping generalizatios but here in Austin, Dallas and Houston Texas business is booming in the luxury markets.

Time will tell ultimately, but I never want to see any watch company struggle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.