WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a red range man on pac website there selling the black positive face with no movement for 100 can I swap the faces? I want positive not negitive. 230+100.
What does with no movement mean. Pacparts ? No batterys? I ask because it's just the model when I swap them do I do anything speical? I've took en out the inside of a g shock before? Help c;

·
Premium Member
13,984 Posts
In theory, yes it is the complete module w/out a battery. Former member Kung Fusion had said at least once he received a "module without movement" and it had the battery in it and it was running.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should I take it to a watch repair center there's one about a hour away from my house. It's the face but not the uhm..? The plate with the circle and such normaly people change the whole model with the colors from the past rangeman and such. So ill have the same colors as red but postive display. So it would work? I'll call the watch repair center then. So you think it would work then. That's good. I'm gonna throw about 400 all in together on this

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
In theory, yes it is the complete module w/out a battery. Former member Kung Fusion had said at least once he received a "module without movement" and it had the battery in it and it was running.
I bought a GW5500 module without movement and it was he whole shooting match. All I had to do was put it in the case!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says out of stock us all ships within 1 to 2 weeks. Does that mean they will get it? Or its just out of stock I've been selling my other guys shocks and invictas on ebay for this rangeman

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
It says out of stock us all ships within 1 to 2 weeks. Does that mean they will get it? Or its just out of stock I've been selling my other guys shocks and invictas on ebay for this rangeman
If you're talking about PacParts and the module, yes, "out of stock, usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks" PROBABLY means that they can just contact Casio and get it. As suggested in your other thread, it's when a parts says "DISCONTINUED" that there's a problem.

Every once in a while, an older part will say "1 to 2 weeks" because Pacparts hasn't ordered it in a long time -- if they do and find out that it's discontinued, they update their webpage at that point. It's unlikely that they'll have that problem with Rangeman parts, but you might want to have all your parts in hand before you start selling off your other watches!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts