1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lugs
Rangeman: the lugs protrudes
Riseman: same as Rangeman
GWA1100: it wraps the wrist better (small wrist)

Size

GWA1100 is bigger than Rangeman

Light
GWA1100: none
Rangeman: clear
Riseman: greenish

Strap keeper

Rangeman: a little bit loose
GWA1100: tight and fit

Blunderact

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hey, great pics ! Beautiful !!!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts

Thanks for posting those pics, great comparo and first hand look into case shape, size and wrist-wear differences of some of the leading Masters of G at the moment. I'm puzzled this thread didn't receive more responses, I also missed it somehow.

I own the standard Rangeman and currently fishing for a good deal on a GW-A1100-1 Aviator...love the red/grey/black contrast and color scheme on the basic standard model, although Casio seem to be pushing for model with green accents (1A3) as it seems to be all over their marketing slides and materials.

However this photo sold the standard1A model with red/grey accents for me:
untitled2(33).jpg

Is the bright-grey G-shock bezel text on the Aviator any lighter than the one on the Rangeman?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Coll comparison. I wouldn't have thought that the GW-A1100 wears smaller than a Rangeman.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
20,576 Posts
Great pictorial review |>

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for posting those pics, great comparo and first hand look into case shape, size and wrist-wear differences of some of the leading Masters of G at the moment. I'm puzzled this thread didn't receive more responses, I also missed it somehow.

I own the standard Rangeman and currently fishing for a good deal on a GW-A1100-1 Aviator...love the red/grey/black contrast and color scheme on the basic standard model, although Casio seem to be pushing for model with green accents (1A3) as it seems to be all over their marketing slides and materials.

However this photo sold the standard1A model with red/grey accents for me:
View attachment 1300458

Is the bright-grey G-shock bezel text on the Aviator any lighter than the one on the Rangeman?

Thanks.
The grey color are the same.
Thank you for the complement.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Beautiful pictures and thanks for the review.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts