WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry, I didn't leave description. The Altimeter updates every second in the first three minutes. Then it samples according your setting. If it's set to 0'05", it samples every 5 seconds for an hour, if it's set to 2'00" it samples once every 2 minutes for 12 hours.

Would be interesting to see how it works on a plane.
O'f I'm right a plane cabine is depressurized during flight to an equivalent of the air pressure at approximately 2000 m. More interesting is when you use it on a sport plane, like a Cessna 172 ;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Sorry, I didn't leave description. The Altimeter updates every second in the first three minutes. Then it samples according your setting. If it's set to 0'05", it samples every 5 seconds for an hour, if it's set to 2'00" it samples once every 2 minutes for 12 hours.
Nice video Sjors, very quick updates, I like that :-!

O'f I'm right a plane cabine is depressurized during flight to an equivalent of the air pressure at approximately 2000 m. More interesting is when you use it on a sport plane, like a Cessna 172 ;-)
Actually it is pressurized, otherwise we wouldn't fell very well 33000 feet above earth ;-)

cheers

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually it is pressurized, otherwise we wouldn't fell very well 33000 feet above earth ;-)
Hi Cal,

I should have mentioned that, as that is obvious true. I once was at almost 4900 meters and had to climb stairs to a next level. Not funny was an understatement...

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts