WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that my Rangeman's light button is in fact, moveable. And was hoping to confirm if this was an isolated case.. Calling other Rangeman owners!! ;-) By chance, have any of you noticed the same detail on your watches as well? Try positioning the tip of your finger on it (lightly), and slowly rotate.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I'm guessing all of them are. The button is round as is the stem. Would be rather strange if you couldn't rotate them - in that case they'd have to be another shape or fixed asymetrically on the stem (like the alti-button on the Riseman if I remember correctly - had the bezel off once).

Cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
19,174 Posts
Yes you can turn the alti button on the Riseman but only when the bezel is removed because the sterm is off-center, if you can turn the light button of the Rangeman around its axis I think the sterm is centered.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yes... all the buttons on mine will spin... they'd keep an ocd guy busy... thankfully I'm only a little ocd...

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha! Thanks for pointing that out!! Apparently, all of its buttons spin - now that you've mentioned it. :-d Quite a relief. And yes, OCD here. Unfortunately. :)

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot, guys. Now, I can sleep easy. :);-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts