WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
It's from the same named member here, fwupow. Check his other videos, so much to learn from them :)

How did I miss this video in my Sub box is another question... :think:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
At least my thread will be useful.
Now I need to find it on WUS. To link it.

Edit:
After doing so research on fwupow profile, his last posting was 1 week ago and this video is 72 hours old.
Unless I'm very clumsy... I do not see where he has posted it, yet.
This could explain how we missed it ?

Anyway, two links are better than one ! :-D

Cheers
Nemo

·
Registered
990 Posts
So I was gonna watch it quickly...Til I realized it was 40 MINUTES LONG!! Now I actually have to set some time aside and see it later.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it's very instructive showing the old G-Shock of the 80's and 90's. I used to have both of them. They were great. The Sunrise/Sunset was a great feature !
And the first Baro one was thick and heavy. Grandmothers of the Rangeman !

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
fwupow has indexed his videos. If you open the description you'll see how he did it, allowing you to skip over sections that don't interest you, or to just random access those that do. :)

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts
I find fwupow's video's informative and helpful. It has helped me make decisions on which models to purchase and not purchase.

Keep up the good work fwupow!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hello,

I don't know if the author of the video or someone else has already posted it.
I have not found it on the forum.
Do not hesitate to moderate me in this case:

CASIO G-Shock RANGEMAN GW-9400J-1 - YouTube

cheers
Nemo
Well done Nemo I hadn't seen this and it helped me make up my mind so I've just 'pulled the trigger' on a Rangeman due here next Tuesday. Magic Biscuits as we say here!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you.
And congratulations.
Which model?
I have done the same yesterday because of that video too and ordered a positive black from Tip top. The parcel is a Japanese post office waiting to be dispatched to Osaka...
Really Casio Marketing should reward the author of that video . :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thank you.
And congratulations.
Which model?
I have done the same yesterday because of that video too and ordered a positive black from Tip top. The parcel is a Japanese post office waiting to be dispatched to Osaka...
Really Casio Marketing should reward the author of that video . :)
Just the basic black model with the positive LCD display. Personally I'm not currently a fan of carbon fibre type stuff anyway would rather have the plain resin strap.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts