WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 842 Posts

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
It's cool Casio is introducing a new Master of G in the 30th anniv year. Wonder if it will be included (special caseback)?

Sent with aloha

·
Registered
518 Posts
I gotta say the color scheme of the green one has me slightly intrigued as well as the potential feature set. Sadly, I was hoping the case design would've been different. I guess I'll have to wait until v.2 many years from now.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
@ Mr Shoque: can you tell us if it is a worldwide release or Japan only?

Sent with aloha

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dunno if I like the styling, but want one anyway due to it being the first G-Shock with Alto, baro, thermometer and compass.

Any ideas on pricing?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
It's a pass for me, I'm fine with the looks, it doesn't wow me as such but it's okay.. got no problems with decorative screws.. It's cool to see Casio do a triple sensor G-Shock and give us something new.. but I have no use for Alti-Baro, Compass, Thermo as such.. I don't really come across situations in my life that would need those features.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Launch: October 2013.
Thanks MrShoque!

Basically it's a fusion of Riseman layout with compass and left-over buttons from A1100.

It seems that if you put a GW-9200 and a GW-A1100 in a honeymoon trip and you will get this GW-9400 (?) 9 months later.
Looks more like a 9300 x 9200 cross match.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh nooooo!!! Always the same! At the moment I have found MY watch, casio makes a new one that I want more!!! This Rangeman looks (not the design but the functions) like a real dream watch! I hope this watch is not as big as the GW-9300 Mudman. It is to big and chunky for my wrist.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
This is the only Master of G that I am really interested in and probably the only G-Shock that I would buy this year! I do not have the G-9300 Mudman as I felt it was inadequately equipped (lack of altimeter).

Cheers,
MountainMike

·
Registered
8,523 Posts
Worldwide release, but not sure if the solar/atomic model will be limited to Japan only.
Actually I will be surprised if it's not....:roll:

cheers

·
Registered
774 Posts
I do like their general design push of enormous crowns/buttons these days, I think they look aggressive and cool. But yeah, decorative screws=bad.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
For me it's a case of take-my-money-NOW!, with decorative screws or not.
And ABC G?!? Come on, do you know how long we've been waiting for that?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Stoked to see sunrise/sunset making its way back into rotation with Casio watches. I consider it one of the most practical features of the 'extras' that get tacked on. Also hope it isn't too large. The size of the time digits reminds me of the g-2000 so hopefully it is more modestly sized. And who knows, maybe the screws are (against all odds) actually functional :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I suppose there's nothing wrong with decorative screws that some bondo and touch-up paint couldn't cure. :roll:

Maybe glue in some cubic zirconia or Swarovski crystals. :-d

Reactions: G-fob
21 - 40 of 842 Posts