WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
:oops:

Sorry……….

I won’t bother in future.
Well, he did include a smiley there (smiling probably because he posted the first of the three ;-) ).

Besides, someone might've missed the other two :-d. No harm in posting it, and I'm certain Jason was expressing the fact "tongue in cheek". No need to be offended.

That is an extremely rare watch, only one other example has been seen here, and it was timed just right to (just barely) make it into Doc. Pete's book (Doc, was that the last watch added to the book?).

Bet it goes for a good sum!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Well, he did include a smiley there (smiling probably because he posted the first of the three ;-) ).

Besides, someone might've missed the other two :-d. No harm in posting it, and I'm certain Jason was expressing the fact "tongue in cheek". No need to be offended.

That is an extremely rare watch, only one other example has been seen here, and it was timed just right to (just barely) make it into Doc. Pete's book (Doc, was that the last watch added to the book?).

Bet it goes for a good sum!
Totally kidding. Sorry if it did not come across that way. Hope you continue to post. I just think it is great that there is so much buzz about the watch because I think it is great!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m sorry, it was just me being a bit cranky (which is very rare).

I’m pleased that you are all aware of this watch, but I guess the bidders are wishing that I hadn’t drawn even more attention to it and probably push the price up.:think:

Anyway, I’m going to watch it with interest.:-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Yep...and it's still ugly!

Sorry, that one just doesn't speak to me enough. And when it does speak it sounds like George Costanza's mother on Seinfeld.
Very true, but one reason I like it. It will be quite interesting to see what it goes for. I would say it might be in the Spirotechnique range. Seems that something without the dive-table bezel doesn't go for as much.:think:

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
I don't have a copy of Pete's book yet. And frankly, i thought the watch looked so f'ugly I just assumed it was some doodaded fake. :roll:

The bay abounds with stuff like this advertised as 'extremely rare".....:-s

Guess we're all learning here.....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Very true, but one reason I like it. It will be quite interesting to see what it goes for. I would say it might be in the Spirotechnique range. Seems that something without the dive-table bezel doesn't go for as much.:think:

Perhaps Dirk, SMSgt Bo, and laughinggull wouldn't wear it but Giordino would along with jclevoy, and I. :-! Constanza's mom would be wearing a Deco. :-d

I hope it doesn't go for to much $. ;-)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I find myself liking it more each time I look at it, even the extremely dwarf hand!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts