WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next up for sale after the SBBW045, its even rarer sibling, the Seiko SBBW047. They share the same case, movement and bracelet but differ on bezel insert, dial and hands.

GS9enE4 - Imgur.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

This is
a single-piece titanium case design (like the MM300) diver of the 1990s. Unique titanium bezel insert, appears like liquid metal against the sunlight, fabulous textured dial (part blue part red dotted), gilt hands. The combination plays with the light amazingly on camera and in real life as you can see on the photos. This is the best working example ever available for sale and it comes complete with overhaul papers from Japan. HD Photo album is here https://imgur.com/a/L2JnY
Additional photos available upon request. Price is fixed to 550$ PayPal'd and shipped for forum regulars, forum unknowns will have to do a bank transfer or purchase via eBay. Forum discount is factored in this price.

Dimensions: case width 42mm, width incl crown 45mm, lug2lug 46mm, between lugs 20mm
Condition of the watch
Movement : keeps good time, new capacitor fitted and watch serviced in Japan last year, will ship out at full charge
Case: excellent condition, few hairline scratches
Bracelet: very good condition, will fit a 19 cm wrist, standard ratcheting clasp works well.
Bezel: excellent condition, very few hairline scratches in the insert, turns well
Dial: beautiful mosaic dial with blue and red pixel dots, very unique. Luminous indexes light up well, everything is lined up as it should. One hairline mark near 'AGS' visible only up close at an angle against the light, please see the last photo of the Imgur folder.
Crystal: perfect.
Seiko Sports box available, recent overhaul papers from Japan including case number and serial number.

Watch will be shipped securely packed with EMS (Express Mail Service) to your PayPal registered address only. No customs fees within the E.U. In case you fear customs fees outside the E.U, send me a message and I'll see what can be arranged. I've done both buying and selling here and on eBay where you can find this listing as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts