1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hublot

All Black

BNIB

Price: $11,900 shipped (no trades please)

This is a rare opportunity to own this incredible design tour de force. Hublot's Big Bang series has been wildly successful and the All Black is the pinnacle of this achievement. No doubt you are aware that the All Black is oversold many times over and is arguably one of the hottest watches around. The waitlist is overwhelming. This piece is one of 250 in the 44mm size. It is BNIB and perfect in every way. The chrono functions all zero perfectly. I have tried to phtograph the watch from many different angles because there are so many contrasting textures that reflect differently. The high gloss ceramic surface reflects brilliantly so in some pics it may look somewhat lighter but trust me, THIS WATCH IS BLACK! Please note that I have digitally blocked out the case numbers on the watch but they are indeed fully intact on the actual piece.

The watch is from an authorized dealer and I am the one and only owner. It will be sold with everything as it came from the dealer. Price of $11,900 includes shipping which I must insist will be USPS Registered mail with full insurance; this is too rare and expensive a piece to go any other way. Payment will be wire only unless I have previously dealt with you. US sales preferred. No trades as I have to sell for personal reasons. I have a ton of TZ/WN references and will be happy to supply them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.