WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to move this watch!

This piece is #291 of 3000 and is brand new in the box, never having been worn.
I purchased it in the summer of in May of 2017 and never gave it as the gift as it was intended.
I will provide receipt if requested.
Time to move it along.
This watch retails for $1399 which is what I paid for it.
I know I will take a loss, but I am asking only $799.
That includes PayPal fees and shipping in the CONUS only. raymond-weil-mens-beatles-abbey-road-2017-limited-edition-maestro-watch.jpg raymond-weil-mens-beatles-abbey-road-2017-limited-edition-maestro-watch-p16312-17398_image.jpg raymond-weil-mens-beatles-abbey-road-2017-limited-edition-maestro-watch-p16312-17396_image.jpg WeilCOA.JPG

Collection
Maestro
Special Features
Limited to 3,000 Pieces, Date Display, Exhibition Case Back
Case Size
39.5 mm
Case Thickness
9 mm
Date window
At 3 o'clock
Dial Colour
Black
Case Material
Stainless Steel
Glass Type
Sapphire
Movement
Mechanical Self-Winding
Power Reserve
38 hours
Bracelet Material
Stainless Steel
Crown
With RW logo
Clasp
Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
Water Resistance
50m (5ATM)
Packaging
Beatles Special Edition Box
Stock Number
MPN
2237-ST-BEAT2
Reference
2237-ST-BEAT2

DESCRIPTION

RAYMOND WEIL continues its collaboration with the world’s most famous rock band by releasing a watch paying homage to Abbey Road, the last album recorded by the legendary Fab Four and regarded by some as their most influential composition. Inspired by the iconic cover depicting The Beatles on the world famous pedestrian crossing, the outlined figures of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr stride along the groove of their landmark record. The special edition timepiece offers collectors and audiophiles a watchmaking classic with three hands, a date display and the timeless figures of those masters of music forever engraved in time and in the history of music.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts