WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mailman just dropped it off.............got this on a trade(thanks Jeff and WUS)......watch is in excellent condition...............took some comparison shoot with the G-7500........

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Great looking Raysman, Brad!! :-!

It's cool how they attached the inner metal ring to the case itself, and not the bezel. Also, the srews that hold the band(s) on are friggin' cool. They are massive in size, unlike the tiny screws on say on a G-9000 Mudman. Casio should have used them on more of their G-Shocks.. ;-)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ Kiwidj & Mansrow: this watch is a monster, makes my G-7500 look small:-!

@ Schuey2002: this is a "old school" heavy duty "G"; would be very cool if a new version of the Raysman were produced.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Great catch. wish I could have afforded one :roll: someone just mentioned that he wanted some bigger Gs to make a comback this would make a great re issue :-! :-!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Welcome to the club! Raysmen are my favorite "Master of G" watches from the mid and late 90s. Like others here, I hope Casio does a reissue of these some day --retaining the large size.

Here are a couple of mine:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
If they do re-issue this watch, I hope they address the weakly constructed area around the buttons. Mine is starting to tear around one of the buttons.... :-(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts