WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE:Excellent Customer Service. . . . .

As You all no doubt know i ordered a G-Shock GLX-5600-1JF from Tiktox.com they informed Me that their order was now way overdue and they refunded Me in full.Keith Rose deserves special mention for His excellent service and exemplary handling of this matter.I have now ordered the watch from Seiya San.Now the wait. . . . .;-).

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Re: Excellent Customer Service. . . . .

As You all no doubt know i ordered a G-Shock GLX-5600-1JF from Tiktox.com they informed Me that their order was now way overdue and they refunded Me in full.Keith Rose deserves special mention for His excellent service and exemplary handling of this matter.I have now ordered the watch from Seiya San.Now the wait. . . . .;-).
It's a shame that Keith has had troubles with supplies of this watch, as I'm really looking forward to getting one myself in addition to the Gulfman I'm waiting for. I'm glad that at least you can now get one somewhere else, you'll be able to sit on Bideford or Appledore Quay and check the accuracy. :-!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I know i can't wait as it'll be My new work watch!Hope You are keeping well Mike.:-!.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

I know i can't wait as it'll be My new work watch!Hope You are keeping well Mike.:-!.
I'm not to bad thanks :) Nice watch for work, when you're away flying round the world, you'll be able to look at it and know whether the surf's up on Westward Ho! beach. :-! ... :-d

·
Registered
4,569 Posts

Hi there Mannu,

Sorry to hear about Tiktox problem; great CS, though.

I'm also waiting one from Seiya-San.

Many congrats again. :-!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi there Mannu,

Sorry to hear about Tiktox problem; great CS, though.

I'm also waiting one from Seiya-San.

Many congrats again. :-!
Cheers Vintage i reckon out of all of Us You'll be the first My friend:-!.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts