WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reposting since I can't edit prior thread, reducing price, adding service details and pictures of movement service.

Getting out of some of my vintage chronos that aren't getting much wear and fail to impress my sons who will some day get their mitts on them. So, here is my Landeron 48 powered vintage chronograph I picked up here about a year ago, completely serviced then and running great ever since. It has a lovely sterile silver two tone dial with a large 37mm case. The case is plated but it is in good shape for its age with some minor wear on the sides and pusher/crown, none of which is very much visible on the wrist. I have it on a saddle leather black strap NOS vintage strap (not pictured).

The watch had been fully serviced at the request of the prior owner, and I mean serviced: basically took the movement completely apart (see new photos of it I managed to find.)

Was asking $425 (NOW $375 OBRO) via PayPal, shipped CONUS. Please do not ask me for my best price-make your best offer. Offers that don't start with a "3" will be politely ignored.

I really think this is a great deal for someone looking for a unique vintage chrono and the complete service is a big plus.

Excellent references.

Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts