WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doxa 750T Pro COSC - Only 100 made.

If the new Seaconqueror doesn’t turn you on, but you want a big Doxa Pro that is a little more special than the regular 750T Pro, this watch is for you. It is time to let this one go as I haven’t worn it more than 5 or 6 times. Did you ever have a watch too nice to wear? This one fell into that category for me, and it deserves to be worn. Easily TZ 95% rated conservatively. COSC Certificate, warranty card, tube, all links are included. Heck, I’ll even throw in the orange hat from another Doxa

Those of you who have bought a watch from me, know that my watches are generally nicer than advertised. This watch is typical of my barely worn collection. Just ask anybody who has bought a watch from me. If I scratch or scrape them, I keep them or I state it clearly when I list them. I don’t like to flip anything that might not live up to my description in a buyer’s eyes. I’m planning to retire, so I’m paring down the collection as I don’t wear watches as often when I’m not working. I have many references if needed. Feel free to inquire.

$1775 shipped CONUSA Paypal- No Fee or $1725 via Paypal e-check shipped. I'm located in New York out on Long Island. Face to face is difficult for me as, many days, I have trouble walking or traveling.

Low Offer Policy:
I write down every offer in descending order, and will contact you if the offering price gets within a few dollars of your offer. Meanwhile, it will be sold to the first person who, at the price of the day, says "I'll take it. Wrap it up. What's your paypal account?”

I ship USPS Priority Confirmed. I will ship to the UK for $10 USD additional, to Australia or Asia for $15 USD additional via USPS Registered Airmail. Please don’t ask if I will participate in any “offbeat” payment schemes. NO TRADES AT This TIME PLEASE. Paypal please for all international sales!! or paypal/postal/e-check. money orders CONUSA
ANY questions: [email protected].net

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold, pending final payment

Sold, pending final payment

1 - 3 of 3 Posts