WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you here have heard of or have experience with Reactor brand watches? Last few times I've been to the mall I walk through the jewelry store and every time a salesman tries to unload a Reactor watch on me. They're supposed to be the latest and greatest on the 'tough' watch market; bands you can tow vehicles with, titanium cases, 200m dive depth, and glass that can take a load of birdshot from 25 yards.

Honestly to me it sounds like a load of BS, but despite the gaudy font I do like the look of them. Can anyone here confirm their worthiness or lack thereof?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had three. 2 Critical Mass and one Trident. My son now has all of them and bought another.

As far as quartz go I think they are great. One is about to go in for routine service. I have read good reviews but will let you know the real deal soon.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I actually have this one listed on Ebay right now. It's been safe-sitting for a couple of years now. 1000 meter rating and 10 year battery. If I didn't have multiple dive watches, and had more spare $, I'd gladly keep it - it's a beast.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts