Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Im quite new to the community, and am wondering if I could get some opinions on this PP I’ve been eyeing. I can’t seem to find any reference quite like this one. Is it a fake perhaps? Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
If you own it: Get rid of it, but do not pass it on to other people, especially not as a PP. Do not run around with it and make yourself a fool.

If you don't own it yet: Stay away as far as possible

I wonder, why we get a sharp picture of the buckle and not from the movement in connection with requesting an opinion on a watch. Perhaps I should not wonder...

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Take it to a reputable shop to examine it; thats your best bet.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Joins....posts some pics about a "Patek" then poof....nothing. Sorry but if I was wondering if my Patek was real or a potential purchase might be good.....I would stick around and participate.

I am voting fake on it. Something about the whole thing does not scream Patek quality.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
If I'm reading the OP correctly, he/she doesn't yet own it, so perhaps has only the seller's images to work with. Either way, I'd suggest taking B-R's sound advice.

Regards.

·
Premium Member
13,381 Posts
such a model never existed, definitely a fake

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Say: I hear that there's a list of folks who would embark on a one-way trip to Mars ( for the sake of Science ). If such an audacious undertaking should ever occur, perhaps watches of this Caliber should accompany the intrepid explorers...'only the Best, for the Best'.

Oh: a world-class photographer will also be called for...so far, we're batting two-for-two! Michael.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Aaarghhh. Even with the poor quality of the pictures, it's beyond obvious that it's a rubbish fake.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Not true...it is ref 666 with a devil inside. Can't show the display back because you would see the little demons running around inside with pitchforks.

It be a real watch man....come on...how can it be fake...he is like holding it in his hand. I am sure it is real.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.