WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p Probably the coolest frog besides the Carbon-Frog! Great!!|>|>|>|>|>|> I also like the stealthiness. Congrats and wear it in good health!

Greetings, Sedi:)

·
7,404 Posts
NICE!!!! One of the best looking of the bunch :-! I've never asked....what color is the lume on that?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
No offense but seriously, with all the wonderful Frogman watches you have this is really your favorite? I just don't go for the old school styling. It's nice but the current version is way cooler I think.

You 100% sure it's not just that it's your most recent?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NICE!!!! One of the best looking of the bunch :-! I've never asked....what color is the lume on that?
Doug, I guess the best way to describe it is like a two tone blue?? The numbers are one shade and the background is another. I tried shooting it tonight but my assistant fell asleep on the couch!:-d:-d:-d I'll try again soon.....
Geode

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
You frog man. You are more focus than me.:-!

In my pond, this Real Black is always one of the top three.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No offense but seriously, with all the wonderful Frogman watches you have this is really your favorite? I just don't go for the old school styling. It's nice but the current version is way cooler I think.

You 100% sure it's not just that it's your most recent?
:pNo offense taken Nate! I agree that my Master Blue Frogs are awesome and most functional. I guess what draws me in are two things. The first being the display. It is just so different than anything out there. I am always looking for something different. The second thing is the two shades of black. The band and bezel and then the inner ring just seem to compliment each other so well. Again, just MHO. I really love the NT Red Frog that I have too. Again....something different.
Hope you are well Nate!!:p
Geode

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It took me a while to get the 8200, but now IMO it's a nicer design than the GW's.
The Real Black, MIB, and a mint Ocean are my fav's.
Beatiful watch, congrats!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Doug, I guess the best way to describe it is like a two tone blue?? The numbers are one shade and the background is another. I tried shooting it tonight but my assistant fell asleep on the couch!:-d:-d:-d I'll try again soon.....
Geode
It is funny enough that the 20th anniversary 6900 and the Real Black frog have the same display when the EL backlight is off but they are different when it is on.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Well here are the two watches with EL shots.

As you can see the 6900 has a positive EL look and the Frog a negative look.
Both look pretty cool in my opinion and they are amongst my favourite watches.

Mitch

1 - 20 of 23 Posts