WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: Reak Men in Orange Photos Inside!.......

Hmmm... orange Mudman! :-!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

am i the only bloke who likes the AWGM????

wat is wrong with u ppl or should i say, wat is wrong with me?

·
Registered
37,143 Posts

Just received word that I should be receiving my pre-ordered GW-M5600R-1JF tomorrow! Can't wait to check that out...:-!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts

Just received word that I should be receiving my pre-ordered GW-M5600R-1JF tomorrow! Can't wait to check that out...:-!

While your checking it out dont forget to take photos :-! we need wrist shot photos :-! :-!

·
Registered
275 Posts

Ow man, I can hardly wait KiwidJ... What am I to do?
Jurphaas ;-)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

Stop buying...stop buying...

·
Registered
544 Posts

After all the lcd isn't pink :) It's more like orange...and they look GREAT!! especially Riseman |> They also look a bit more "plastic" and "cheap", but i could live with this b-)

Thanks for the photos.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

They look even better 'in the flesh'. I'm even starting to change my mind about the black ones with orange accents (they looked a bit brown and dingy in the pre-release photos).

The Riseman is starting to look a bit too lumpy though; all those bumps and angles aren't quite so obvious in the black model. The Gulfman gets my vote :-!

Is that a piece of the Titanic they're standing on? Maybe the shop had to move some other watches out of the way to make room in their window. :-d

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

After all the lcd isn't pink :) It's more like orange...and they look GREAT!! especially Riseman |> They also look a bit more "plastic" and "cheap", but i could live with this b-)

Thanks for the photos.
|> Funky, I had the same concern. In the stock photos, the displays appeared sort of a "peach" color. However, all other photos seem to indicate that the displays will be a "true orange" color. |>

·
Registered
544 Posts

Now on display...:-!

WOW! Now i know which is going to be my next G-Shock! A MIO Riseman!!! It looks unbelievably "fresh". It would be the best watch for snowboarders and skiers too! I hope they will release it in camo-green too (like mudman) for mountain people etc....

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

At the risk of beating a dead horse, that "bengal tiger" Mudman is awesome. In my personal opinion, the stark contrast of the two-tone Mudman trumps the other two models. |>

By the way...matte orange or glossy orange? :think:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts