WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah pretty much as the title suggest, is this bulgari real or fake? Got it as a present from my dad who got it from his uncle or something like that.
The back looks like rubbish because it has a transparent sticker/plastic on it (and yes, the text in engraved thus not on the sticker :) )
If you need more pics, lemme hear

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Sorry, but I don't like this thread. New member, 1st post is about a fake. From his dad from his uncle ..... no paper trail. Perhaps if it passes muster here it will be sold somewhere else.

Where are you from dolphinman93? Are you on any other forums with that same name?

There is also another Bulgari fake thread by another new member, 5th post, joined at the same time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry, but I don't like this thread. 1st post is about a fake. From his dad from his uncle ..... no paper trail. Perhaps if it passes muster here it will be sold somewhere else.

Where are you from dolphinman93? Are you on any other forums with that same name?
Wowowow hold it there cowboy! Got names like xeleron and dolphinman on other forums but doesn't matter does it :)?
I've to admit i'm not quite familiar with watches, that's why i registered here to question my belief about if it's either a real/fake one

*edit* Haha yeah right, why would i sell something that i got present from my dad?

·
Premium Member
20,883 Posts
It looks fake to me. Pretty much every watch that gets posted here by a person with no posting history, and with a questionable provenance is almost surely a fake.

The case engraving looks like it's just shallowly laser engraved, and if I had to guess the chronograph is a faux chronograph. In particular, the subdial at 3 o'clock looks suspicious to me (at 6 when it should be reset like the rest of the chronograph functions), and the subdials are not consistent with the other tri-compax Bulgari Diagono chronographs that I've seen. On the typical Bulgari chronograph, the subdial at 3 o'clock is the petite seconds, and a 30 minute totalizer at 9 o'clock, and a 12 hour totalizer at 6 o'clock.

Edit: This is how a genuine caseback looks like.

Reactions: dolphinman93
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.