WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I have recently bought a Hublot F1 (used) on ebay (£12K), the seller didn't have the original box of F1 therefore he gave me some other Hublot's box but the paper & warranty card are of F1.
It's my first hublot & I have no clue whether it's original or fake, I took it to the local jeweller on high street i.e. Ernest & Jones & their expert said that though they don't sell Hublot but the watch looks genuine & has genuine moment. But still I am in doubt because as Ernest & Jones doesn't sell Hublot so their' expert's opinion is not worthy. I have uploaded the video of this watch on youtube:

Hublot F1 King Power - YouTube

Can someone please tell me if I am mugged or not?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
You spent 12 grand on a watch you didn't even check out first? Are you kidding me?

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You spent 12 grand on a watch you didn't even check out first? Are you kidding me?

Sent via Tapatalk
how am I suppose to verify the watch if I am buying it online?
I did some research before buying it, & I found few instructions such as the rotor has engraved markings, the fake hublot has saw shaped screw fixed on rotor etc it satisfies all the conditions which I have found online but I want 100% satisfaction, the RRP is approx. £18k therefore £12k is a good bargain.

The ernest&jones expert opened the back case (crystal) & checked the movement & then told me it's original.

·
Registered
82 Posts
12 000 online to unknown person you have never seen in reality that is brave :) I would take a plane or something just to buy it.

You only have videos? It looks really good...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
12 000 online to unknown person you have never seen in reality that is brave :) I would take a plane or something just to buy it.

You only have videos? It looks really good...
No, I won't take a plane to USA from UK for only £12K because the time spent on the whole travel hassle will cost me a fortune at my job, plus even if the watch turns into fake or faulty then ebay gives full right to open a case against the seller & finally fully refunded for that. In past, I bought a gucci watch for which I paid £600 & I found it fake, I went through the whole procedure & I got my full refund.

In any case, I have verified the watch from AD (Marcus Watches London), & it's 100% genuine. I bought this watch in used condition because the watch with same age is available here (in UK) at £16K so I guess I saved some money ;)

Soon, I will post the pics :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Did you buy from Frame of time ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts