WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
I just got one of these and it is quite a nice piece. Fit and finish is a strong point for Certina. One problem for me with this watch is the bezel insert, though beautiful, is acrylic (plastic) and is very fragile and easily scratched. This model is the DS Action Diver chronograpah.

And with that great looking black/white rubber strap I have ordered:

Reactions: ljb187

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I like the look of Certina watches especially the 3 hand diver. Fancy website, but not a lot of detailed info on it and no dealer in Oz!

Any chance it houses a 2892 and a display back?

Ita

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
This is a chronograph, no module.

The movement is a 7750 and no display back.

·
Registered
637 Posts
looks good. looks like my seiko solar chrono ssc015. what's the extra button on the left for?

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
looks good. looks like my seiko solar chrono ssc015. what's the extra button on the left for?
The pusher at 10:00 changes the date.

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
I like this a lot as an option for a Planet Ocean Chrono homage. We have a member here on WUS who owns this one.

I think the date would look better as white numerals on a black date wheel, or leave it black on white but replace one of the indices (probably at 6 o'clock) for it.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
He was referring to the 3 hand diver they do.
My bad, I do love their chrono I assumed that's what he was looking at.

Sent from my Tegra Note 7

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thanks mate... You read the thread, others don't...

I'm off topic here but I would love a dive "style" 3 hander with a 2892 and a display back... :think:

Ita
I'm pretty sure my Victorinox Dive Master 500 has the 2892 movement with display back. A great watch.

Reactions: Ita
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.