WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Rolex datejust
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys is my real rolex fake? Obviously trolling here. Reference 16234, from the year 2000. While no box and papers, I bought from a mom and pop shop that has a master watchmaker that was able to verify its authenticity.

See trolls, do research. Google, ebay, chrono24.com are helpful resources. Go to a master watchmaker and have them take off the caseback and verify the movement. If any doubts, then finally come on here and ask if its real or not. But please state that you did your research and prove it first. Also stop speed posting to get to 100 posts to sell your watch!

Moderators please make a rule that user has to either be on here for 1 year and 100 posts to sell, or pay for premium membership and be on here for 6 months and 100 posts to be able to sell. Been here for 7 years and I've never sold nor do I plan to. Selling if I do any now is between friends and family.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Guys is my real rolex fake? Obviously trolling here. Reference 16234, from the year 2000. While no box and papers, I bought from a mom and pop shop that has a master watchmaker that was able to verify its authenticity.

See trolls, do research. Google, ebay, chrono24.com are helpful resources. Go to a master watchmaker and have them take off the caseback and verify the movement. If any doubts, then finally come on here and ask if its real or not. But please state that you did your research and prove it first. Also stop speed posting to get to 100 posts to sell your watch!

Moderators please make a rule that user has to either be on here for 1 year and 100 posts to sell, or pay for premium membership and be on here for 6 months and 100 posts to be able to sell. Been here for 7 years and I've never sold nor do I plan to. Selling if I do any now is between friends and family. View attachment 15934119
That is a beautiful watch and looks great on your arm. Congratulations.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Aren’t you spamming the board the same way trolls do with unnecessary topics? Nothing you said hasn’t been said in those troll threads.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
Its a lose lose situation. Once a person starts talking real or fake people start judging the person and not the watch. Its best to let the watch speak for itself.

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
1 year/100 posts is ridiculous, let's match Hyundai powertrain warranty and make it 10 years/100,000 posts.

Reactions: nimzotech and dj-76

·
Premium Member
71,229 Posts
We’ve managed to get 8 posts in without mentioning how beautiful it is - but for the cyclops.
I must be one of a minority who actually like them.

·
Premium Member
36,117 Posts
Great choice. Looks very nice on your wrist.

Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Aren’t you spamming the board the same way trolls do with unnecessary topics? Nothing you said hasn’t been said in those troll threads.
So your recommendations for posting would be what.........?
P.s. Lost count of the number of people who compare posters to trolls, or point out that whatever has been said has been said in troll posts before. In other words, everything you wrote has been written before so...advantage...OP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts