WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got my COSC certificate from Omega, a nice change from all the christmas postcards this week.

·
Vendor
6,386 Posts
What address did you write to to request the COSC ?

What info did you have to provide ?

Bought a Broad Arrow GMT recently and be nice to get the COSC to make it complete, did it take long to arrive ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I sent a scanned image of the warranty card to [email protected]
and I also included my postal address in the mail, it took two weeks to arrive.

What address did you write to to request the COSC ?

What info did you have to provide ?

Bought a Broad Arrow GMT recently and be nice to get the COSC to make it complete, did it take long to arrive ?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Brilliant, I'm going to do this too. Is it free?
Yes, it is free. Keep in mind that the Int'l Warranty Card must be filled out. It must have the AD's stamp or imprinting in place and the date of purchase must be filled in. You can insert the date if your AD left it blank. I do recollect reading that some have received their certificates without the date in place, but safer to include it.

There is a cut off date, after which the certificate is no longer available (can't remember what it is). So, if you have had your watch for several years, the certificate may no longer be available, but it won't hurt to request it. Worst case is that they'll tell you that your watch is beyond that date.

Nice to have, and nice to be able to include if you later sell the watch, though, if outside the Omega warranty period the COSC specs. will no longer apply. Still, the buyer gets a testimonial to how much you cared for the watch. :)

·
Vendor
6,386 Posts
Scans sent, thank you very much guys !!!

Happy Christmas to you all !!!!!!!! :-!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts