WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
SRPE57, SPB145, G-Shock Casioak
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a Heimdallr Willard after trying on the SPB151 at an AD and liking it, but not for the price. Thought I'd give the case and style a shot for ~$150. It arrived in about two and a half weeks, but they sent the wrong watch! I ordered the green aluminum bezel, but in came the black ceramic bezel. It's still a nice looking watch, with a hefty bracelet and good finishing (especially for the price). I emailed about the issue and am hoping they might just send a new green bezel so I don't have to worry about an international return.

The black-on-black actually gives off a cool blueish hue that I like already.

I also ordered a waffle strap from them and fitted it to my SPB145 - it looks great and is comfortable for only $20!

·
Registered
680 Posts
When I ordered my Willard a couple years ago from them I made sure to make a note on the order that I asked for a colored insert. I was so worried about this happening.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I ordered my Willard a couple years ago from them I made sure to make a note on the order that I asked for a colored insert. I was so worried about this happening.
Now I know! Ah well like I said the black isn't too bad, just not quite the "fun" watch I was hoping for

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
D8AAFBF9-7FDE-49BD-AAAB-036E58894BD4.jpeg

EB359F2A-8445-4519-9DFB-DDB1436E6C0A.jpeg

Some more photos (6.25" wrist). I'm really not sure where the blue tint is coming from!

·
Registered
Seiko, Orient and now Addiesdive
588 Posts
Looks great.
I'm anxiously awaiting an Addiesdive version

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I ordered a Heimdallr Willard after trying on the SPB151 at an AD and liking it, but not for the price. Thought I'd give the case and style a shot for ~$150. It arrived in about two and a half weeks, but they sent the wrong watch! I ordered the green aluminum bezel, but in came the black ceramic bezel. It's still a nice looking watch, with a hefty bracelet and good finishing (especially for the price). I emailed about the issue and am hoping they might just send a new green bezel so I don't have to worry about an international return.

View attachment 15874668

The black-on-black actually gives off a cool blueish hue that I like already.

I also ordered a waffle strap from them and fitted it to my SPB145 - it looks great and is comfortable for only $20!
View attachment 15874669
But you'll still have to return the ceramic bezel, or at least pay for the green one right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts