WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As a vintage collector, I caught a few more interesting pieces.

Here are two NOS DPRK army anniversary watches made by Yangzhou watch factory with a Qionghua case back. It should have a yangzhou in-house simplified stadard movement. I find this dial quite attractive for its simpliciy.|>

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Caught my 2nd Shanghai 7621 quick set day/date (on the left)in more than 2 years. They are quite rare in Beijing area.:) Both watches are in excellent conditions.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Hi -

Some nice catches there!

Do you know the significance of the dates on the dial? Couldn't find anything on the web...

JohnF

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a 'rare' dial Baoshihua. I think I have about 20 Baoshihua, but this is the first one with such a dial.|>

Attachments

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,154 Posts
Caught my 2nd Shanghai 7621 quick set day/date (on the left)in more than 2 years. They are quite rare in Beijing area.:) Both watches are in excellent conditions.
Have you ever serviced one of these watches? If so, can you tell me what is the correct crown position for extracting the stem?

I've had problems with getting the stem back in after uncasing the Standard auto in my home-built hybrid. It has a quick-set date, so I'm guessing that the 3-position keyless works will probably be similar to the 7621.

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you ever serviced one of these watches? If so, can you tell me what is the correct crown position for extracting the stem?

I've had problems with getting the stem back in after uncasing the Standard auto in my home-built hybrid. It has a quick-set date, so I'm guessing that the 3-position keyless works will probably be similar to the 7621.
Hi,

I don't remember exactly what position, but I will check. Usually I pull the stem out before pressing the release button. The day/date mechanisim has many small parts that it is always a pain to work with.o|

1 - 8 of 8 Posts