WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Impulse buy, have been deliberating over a Speedmaster / Rolex Sub for a while but think I've made the right decision :)

Should be delivered to my place of work by 1pm tomorrow afternoon. Would welcome any feedback regarding this particular model and will no doubt be constantly pestering you guys for knowledge over the coming weeks :) Already contemplating replacing the bracelet for a leather strap.

Kind regards

Paul

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I bought the same model a couple of months ago and also bought a few straps, but I haven't had the urge (yet) to take it off the bracelet - once I got the half-link it ended up with that perfect fit that I'm always searching for.

Great watch - enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I bought the same model a couple of months ago and also bought a few straps, but I haven't had the urge (yet) to take it off the bracelet - once I got the half-link it ended up with that perfect fit that I'm always searching for.

Great watch - enjoy it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Out of curiosity did the 3572.50 come with two different bracelets? The only with friction clasp and the button clasp as per this watch?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Congrats and great pickup! My 3572.50 says hi :).

Out of curiosity did the 3572.50 come with two different bracelets? The only with friction clasp and the button clasp as per this watch?
The push button clasp is the newest iteration of the Speedy bracelet (model 1998). The friction clasp was on the previous Speedy bracelet which tapered to 16mm at the clasp I believe as opposed to 18mm on the current one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts