WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a Monstrum through a trade and would like to get a nice bracelet for it. What would you recommend? The case is bead blasted so I'm going to need to go that route too...

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Black PVD Tungchoy?

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
I'd go with a bead blasted bracelet. Ebay seller watchadoo sells a 22mm blasted bracelet that's really good quality.

Just beware with aftermarket blasted bracelets...chances are, the blasted finish probably won't quite match that of the watch case. In order for the watch case and bracelet to match perfectly, you really need to have both of them blasted together.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
True to the above. The bead blast on the Monstrum is quite dark (which I really like) and not many bracelets will match. I would go for a rubber or Maratac strap. That is how I wear mine ...

... or the Matratac like I said, like this ...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
As mentioned, the finish may not match and assuming 22mm, I really like the Super Engineer II if you want heavy and thick.
I customized mine to take a Boschett style ratcheting clasp so it has everything I wanted for my ZULU.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I ended up going William's direction and purchased a sand blasted Engineer II. Purcahsed one for an incoming Monster too so I'm excited to see how they look.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
What's pretty cool too is going off the polished part of the bezel with a mesh bracelet - looks very nice.
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts