WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Nato Strap Co. doesn't seem to have yellow & I'm shopping for a GW3500b-1a. Looking for 24mm too.

Thanks,
kev

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I'd recommend eBay but your color options are going to be limited if you're looking for a 24mm strap, and especially if you're looking for a 24mm Zulu strap. I know of one seller that offers "black with a narrow yellow stripe" but I have yet to see a solid yellow 24mm Zulu.

NATO straps offer some color combinations such as "blue and yellow" but as I've mentioned in other threads, the extra hardware on a NATO or 5-ring Zulu strap means they don't always fit well on G's with adapters.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Maratac doesn't have yellow, no-one does & their black with yellow strap is not available. In fact their selection is very spotty. I was hoping to avoid eBay, in hope of ensuring high quality straps. I probably should have specified that I am looking for a recommendation for known high quality Zulu straps. I have purchased Maratec & Nato Watch Co. straps & was pleased. I believe the NS co. were a tad shorter than Maratac. IIRC
Thanks,
kev

·
Registered
176 Posts
Found a couple of NOS on ebay. The guy has others as well; not exactly what you are looking for, but might be worth a look.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
The Nato Strap Co. doesn't seem to have yellow & I'm shopping for a GW3500b-1a. Looking for 24mm too.

Thanks,
kev
I have seen a pure yellow Nato strap but the size is 22mm. If you are going to use a strap adapter, 22mm is too small. There is also a 24mm zulu band in black with yellow accent (ebay). I thick this is good in your watch.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have seen a pure yellow Nato strap but the size is 22mm. If you are going to use a strap adapter, 22mm is too small. There is also a 24mm zulu band in black with yellow accent (ebay). I thick this is good in your watch.
Thanks for all the responses. Ordered a black & black with yellow stripe from eBay.
Thanks,
kev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts