WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I usually use a Parker Jotter. I love the way it writes, but I prefer something with a bit more weight. Are there any ballpoints (or rollerballs) that write as well as the Jotter does, but just have a little more heft to them?

I'd like to keep it below $100, if possible.

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my Galaxy S20 Ultra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey everyone,

I usually use a Parker Jotter. I love the way it writes, but I prefer something with a bit more weight. Are there any ballpoints (or rollerballs) that write as well as the Jotter does, but just have a little more heft to them?

I'd like to keep it below $100, if possible.

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my Galaxy S20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Any rollerball parker writes the same way as your jotter since they all use the same cartridge. I have seen the current parker line and I am not impressed.
I would recommend to look for something vintagy from the old lines (90s 00) when the pens were made in the UK or France and not China.

Sonnet is a good start..

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
I recently purchased a titanium bolt action pen from Tactile Turn and couldn't be happier. They retail for around $100 but I believe the coupon code "BOLT" gets you 20% off.

They offer them in titanium, copper and other materials. You can add in fancy bits like timascus bolts and clips. They come in two sizes that take Parker or Pilot G2 refills. They just released a clicky pen that's earned great reviews as well.

https://tactileturn.com

·
Registered
762 Posts
I recently purchased a titanium bolt action pen from Tactile Turn and couldn't be happier. They retail for around $100 but I believe the coupon code "BOLT" gets you 20% off.

They offer them in titanium, copper and other materials. You can add in fancy bits like timascus bolts and clips. They come in two sizes that take Parker or Pilot G2 refills. They just released a clicky pen that's earned great reviews as well.

https://tactileturn.com
I was going to make the same recommendation. Tactile Turn stuff rocks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I recently purchased a Machine Era Original.

The original come in brass and have a nice heft to them. They include G2 refill but are able to take a whole host of refills like Mont Black fineliners.

Best part is they start at $38 without a clip.

Not my photo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Spend a little more for a montblanc pix petrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts