WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm thinking about getting my X-Wind's crystal AR coated and having PVD applied to the bezel. Can anybody recommend a place that will do a great job with both? I bought my X-Wind from a seller who put after-market hands on it, so I'm planning on experimenting a bit and taking the mods even further.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I've looked into this, and it seems it's hard to find someone advertising this service specifically for watches, but I think a member of WUS does this kind of service but doesn't advertise it . He talks about what is involved in the process of AR coating......which is applied by PVD. Someone on WUS mentioned IWW International Watch Works, well-known to watch community...that they may do this service.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've looked into this, and it seems it's hard to find someone advertising this service specifically for watches, but I think a member of WUS does this kind of service but doesn't advertise it . He talks about what is involved in the process of AR coating......which is applied by PVD. Someone on WUS mentioned IWW International Watch Works, well-known to watch community...that they may do this service.
Thank you. I checked out IWW's website, and it appears they do everything I need and more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts