WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Record watch is 9ct gold and in perfect working order. It is in beautiful condition and has the Swan logo above the RECORD. The face is champagne with no date or chronograph. The second hand has a small red dot on the end and the movement is smooth. I rwould love to know the date of the watch and if it is worth insuring.
Any info would be great and appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MAJIC

30m ago - #15

My Record watch is 9ct gold and in perfect working order. It is in beautiful condition and has the Swan logo above the RECORD. The face is champagne with no date or chronograph. The second hand has a small red dot on the end and the movement is smooth. I rwould love to know the date of the watch and if it is worth insuring. Any info would be great and appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

Page 2 of 2

2 of 2

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,170 Posts
Welcome to the Vintage forum. I have moved one of your posts from a different thread to this one to avoid splitting up the discussion. I am afraid we don't give valuations here for various reasons (outlined in the Forum Rules and Guidelines). It looks rather as if the watch is 1950s or perhaps early 1960s. Record Watch Co. were sometimes known as the "Swan of Tramelan" since that was their logo and they were located in Tramelan.

Hartmut Richter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts