WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I hope everybody is doing well.

I was looking around my home and found this Omega from my grandfather in the safe.

I am not going to sell it but want to return it to its crisp condition to keep it as a souvenir from my grandfather.

Is this possible, would it be too much money to return it to its original condition?

After all these years (ny grandfather have passed away on February 2009 and did not touch this watch since (and i am sure it was in safe for a looong time as well).

However, when i took it in my hands (without any movement to make it work) IT STARTED WORKING

It did not make too much of a sound (could hear it ticking/working when i moved it close to my ear and it was just slightly louder than my Rolex).

Also i am looking for a bracelet for this watch. Any can you recommend? That has the class of the old.

Will post more pictures when i have time and if needed.

Any comment is appreciated.

Beat regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few more pictures with a movement video (even tho it is short).

It seems i need to find how to upload a video...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you.

But i need to know if which parts should be changed and which are original color (for example is the glass yellow because of age etc

Also i do not know which model. And since it has sentimental value, don’t know which parts should be kept to keep it as close to how it would be when i inharited it from my grandather if it was cared as it should.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts