WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Product Clock Font Material property Watch accessory

Too bad there is a date, otherwise very visually interesting and fun release. I am a big sucker for square watches and I hope this will herald more squares from other makers in the near future. But, putting a round movement in a square case seems lazy, you would expect little more for the price. Like this, they put in this tiny round movement, not the best look, imo. In my mind, and I may be wrong on this, if you are making a square case, you need to put a square movement inside it, otherwise the whole thing seems like an afterthought.

·
Registered
333 Posts
This is a small watch at 25.5 x 38. I'm guessing this is a unisex offering with the intent of providing an attractive, colorful offering targeting women. Doubt the shape of the movement is of high importance to many in the target market.

·
Premium Member
10,674 Posts
This is a small watch at 25.5 x 38. I'm guessing this is a unisex offering with the intent of providing an attractive, colorful offering targeting women. Doubt the shape of the movement is of high importance to many in the target market.
Interesting watch when it comes to its size. As for the movement, it is using an Oris 561, which is based on the ETA 2671 — a movement apparently used in ladies watches.

It am interested in reading the review on this watch. Plus, it would be interesting if Oris may come out with some other variations of a rectangular watch, such as a larger size, petite seconds subdial, and so forth.

·
Registered
604 Posts
love those but way too small for most blokes

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
I had this model back the late 90s. I loved the case shape, pointer date and textured dial. But ultimately I got rid of it because it was too small. I thought I read somewhere the new release will use the new in-house caliber.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts