WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Darn. I saw this at Acadian's thread a few days ago. I just realized that it's a very limited release piece and available in Australia. I kind of want it now, but not willing to put in the effort to tracking it or dropping a lot of cash for one. I like the overall whitish-grey resin, "red back" and that marvelous crimson LCD.

Folks down under will likely have a better chance at snagging one. ;)

(Go Soulbridge!)

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Darn. I saw this at Acadian's thread a few days ago. I just realized that it's a very limited release piece and available in Australia. I kind of want it now, but not willing to put in the effort to tracking it or dropping a lot of cash for one. I like the overall whitish-grey resin, "red back" and that marvelous crimson LCD.

Folks down under will likely have a better chance at snagging one. ;)

(Go Soulbridge!)
The one with the cool coffin packaging and other tchotchkes will be somewhat limited but one with regular packaging will be making it out to regular channels later. That's the one I'm hoping to get my hands on since I don't really care about the extra stuff that comes with it.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Just wondering what day of the week is SF ?
I think it's a photo error and it's supposed to be "SA" for Saturday. Now that I see it in more pix, maybe not? Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one with the cool coffin packaging and other tchotchkes will be somewhat limited but one with regular packaging will be making it out to regular channels later. That's the one I'm hoping to get my hands on since I don't really care about the extra stuff that comes with it.
I like the coffin package but don't want the socks :think:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts