WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER! DO NOT WAIT FOR ME TO DO ADDITIONAL REDUCTIONS. FOR SOME OF THESE, I CAN'T REDUCE THEM ANY FURTHER WITHOUT IT BEING A LITTLE BIT RIDICULOUS. I WILL LISTEN TO ALL DECENT OFFERS. I HAVE GREAT REFERENCES UP THE WAZOO SO BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping unless otherwise specified. Looking for PayPal verified users in the USA. Plenty of references available and multiple sales/purchases here with success so you can buy in confidence. Please PM or email me any questions you might have. IF you are a serious buyer and need more photos, I have them. Just ask me to email them.

All pieces have are near mint or are hard to distinguish from new! All have boxes and papers unless otherwise noted. I will still listen to all offers and give bigger discounts to those who want multiple pieces! All sales are final, but trust me you will be getting a deal.

1. CORUM ADMIRAL'S CUP SEAFENDER 48 OFF-CENTER CHRONOGRAPH- Model# 987.980.04/0061 AN04 . REDUCED AGAIN TO NOW $3700 OBRO!!! $3800 OBRO!!! 95%. Someone really should buy this Swiss Made Titanium Rattrapante!!!!!!! Perfect crystal, perfect functionality in all aspects of the watch, all boxes/papers with only slight evidence of the strap change I did to put on the OEM XL strap that I paid $395 for. Not a big deal but they are there. This is a limited edition of 200 and also includes a new regular calf OEM strap. This 48mm model is made of titanium and features a split-seconds Chronograph! I've worn it about 4 times and besides a few strap changing marks (which will buff right out) it looks new. Retail was $14,300, cheapest I could find on the net was $5499 or you can buy mine for a lot less! Shut the front door pricing for this magnificent chronograph!!! :)

2. NOW SOLD CONGRATS!!! HAMILTON KHAKI NAVY FROGMAN- HUGE REDUCTION TO $800 OBRO!!! 98%. Worn a couple times and looks new. 46mm special edition. Comes w/ all boxes & papers just like direct from Hamilton. Nearly perfect, LNIB without the new impact on your pocket! You cannot lose versus the $1445 retail! NOW SOLD CONGRATS!!!

3. ANONIMO CRONOSCOPIO MARK II NERO- Model# 2018. Nearly perfect, 44mm, stainless steel case, handcrafted in Italy marked on dial, specially coated blingy crystal, super rare last edition Anonimo limited to 250 pieces. The Cronoscopio models are absolutely beautiful with this model boasting a perfect DRASS proprietary Anonimo finish. This model has 22mm lugs. Comes with excellent condition OEM calf strap and deployment and all boxes & papers. I will include a set of regular lug bars and original hex screws, so no worries on strap changes! Last known retail $6690. REDUCED TO $2000 OBRO! BUY THIS WATCH YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!

4. OCEAN7 LM1- 99.9999% 45mm, PVD version with box, papers, and extra ceramic bezel! Mounted on 24mm O7 rubber, & super awesome LUMED sapphire bezel which is a $150 upgrade on this piece! This is a very serious dive watch for the $. It is 45mm with 24mm lugs. New it is $599 regular price, WITHOUT the awesome $150 sapphire bezel! This is almost free, come on buy this and juice up your collection with a very manly Swiss Diver! REDUCED TO $485 OBRO!!!

I'll consider very deep discounts for buyers of multiple pieces. All prices include USPS Priority shipping unless otherwise specified. Looking for PayPal verified users in the USA. Plenty of references available and multiple sales/purchases here with success so you can buy in confidence. Please PM or email me.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts